Proud dad

kda082

WKR
My primary goal this season was getting my son his first bow deer whether buck, doe, button. Due to Covid he’s not off at college and doing online classes from home this fall/winter. He’s never had much interest in bow hunting, but has rifle hunted the youth seasons and waterfowl hunts with me regularly. This summer I asked if he had any desire to bow hunt with me this fall and he said yes. He’s had some close calls this season but it came together this AM. I was sitting maybe 80-100 yards away and heard the shot which was followed by one of the best phone calls “I got it”.

Attachments

• 72B6CAEC-3483-436F-82EA-DA6CF796D662.jpeg
    72B6CAEC-3483-436F-82EA-DA6CF796D662.jpeg
    454.4 KB · Views: 88

25orSo

Lil-Rokslider
Best story I have heard so far about COVID canceling something.

skeen

FNG
My primary goal this season was getting my son his first bow deer whether buck, doe, button. Due to Covid he’s not off at college and doing online classes from home this fall/winter. He’s never had much interest in bow hunting, but has rifle hunted the youth seasons and waterfowl hunts with me regularly. This summer I asked if he had any desire to bow hunt with me this fall and he said yes. He’s had some close calls this season but it came together this AM. I was sitting maybe 80-100 yards away and heard the shot which was followed by one of the best phone calls “I got it”.
Alright!

That’s awesome!! Looks like he lung punched him good!!!!