Proud daddy

Kylep0801

FNG
Super happy for my daughter, shop this bull in a general area opening morning using my shoulder for a rest at 320 yrds. Two feet of snow and pretty cold for a kid but she got up and put in the work and it paid off. Then to top it off the next day she rode her mustang mare out with half the elk on it.

Attachments

• IMG952520.jpg
    IMG952520.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 275

Broomd

WKR
Great stuff, congrats to you both!
At your daughter's young age she's probably experienced more quality of life afield than 98% of Americans and that includes most hunters.

OP
Kylep0801

Kylep0801

FNG
Great stuff, congrats to you both!
At your daughter's young age she's probably experienced more quality of life afield than 98% of Americans and that includes most hunters.
We're on a cancelation list for a caribou hunt next year. After she seen my pictures from my moose hunt she stated she had to go to alaska.

TA2510

FNG
Congrats on the bull and also congrats to you Sir for raising your daughter to hunt. I carried my oldest daughter in 2017 on a elk hunt, unfortunately she got sick opening night and we had to pack out. Taking my youngest daughter next year for her first elk hunt.

OP
Kylep0801

Kylep0801

FNG
Congrats on the bull and also congrats to you Sir for raising your daughter to hunt. I carried my oldest daughter in 2017 on a elk hunt, unfortunately she got sick opening night and we had to pack out. Taking my youngest daughter next year for her first elk hunt.
That's the way it goes sometimes. I just had a tag discussion with my middle daughter. She will be able to hunt next year but her birthday is late in November so she'll be able to hunt whitetail bucks and cow elk. I have four children so here soon my hunting days will be over hahah just dad the guide.