Provo (ish) hotel suggestion

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Buddy and I are road tripping from WI to east Central NV and planned to stay a night around Provo. No particular reason other than it's where we'll wind up after a certain amount of driving. Usually good 'ol Google would take care of this but I'm struggling to find a Hotel in the Provo (ish) area that has restaurant and (most importantly) a bar in it. Anyone here that can point me in the right direction?

nobody

WKR
Yeah... Provo is right next to BYU, you won't find a bar attached to anything in Utah county. You'd need to go to downtown SLC or up to Park City. Plenty to eat, but if you're a drinker, you'll suffer out here in Utah. Sorry man.

OP
R

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah... Provo is right next to BYU, you won't find a bar attached to anything in Utah county. You'd need to go to downtown SLC or up to Park City. Plenty to eat, but if you're a drinker, you'll suffer out here in Utah. Sorry man.
Kinda what I figured. Not important enough to have to stay down town anywhere, but will look around Park City. Not life altering, but nice to have the option. Thanks.

Some good hotels near University Ave, Marriott and a Holiday Inn Express with an Olive Garden nearby. The restaurant (chains) will have the means to take care of your bar needs.

Sturgeon

WKR
I would recommend bringing beer/liquor from WI or picking some up in Colorado. You will be pretty disappointed by Utah bars being spoiled in WI.