PSA - Alone guy

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
No doubt there is a reason that he is gone along with all the BS posts. If digging it up brings it back here again with this thread you'll be properly rewarded.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Now hear me out. Shouldnt we be thanking billy goat. He showed us a window to watch alone guy but alone guy isnt here polluting this forum. The guy is a one hit wonder but sometimes a troll with all their BS can be the funniest thing ever. We all need a good laugh especially these days. Also all the members that got left out the first time on here get to see it in all its gloriousness but yall aint gotta moderate it.

Last edited:

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
He made an appearance yesterday on huntalk as well. lasted most of the evening before getting the hammer.

OP
Billy Goat
Now hear me out. Shouldnt we be thanking billy goat. He showed us a window to watch alone guy but alone guy isnt here polluting this forum. The guy is a one hit wonder but sometimes a troll with all their BS can be the funniest thing ever. We all need a good laugh especially these days. Also all the members that got left out the first time on here get to see it in all its gloriousness but yall aint gotta moderate it.

Yeah.

He's Mark's problem now.

I just wanted to bring a little cheer.

Ten Bears

WKR
If anyone here is a member of that forum please do us a solid. Be nice to him and see if he has a youtube channel or any socials. I’d love to see some videos on this guy.

Mark

WKR
Yeah.

He's Mark's problem now.
I just wanted to bring a little cheer.
I'm going to toy with him a little longer. He seems to be a night owl so around sunset there will be a little more activity. Sad thing is, if he wasn't so combative he would be internet gold to any forum he participated on.

I guess when you're at the top of your game, and nobody can teach you anything, all you have left is yourself to deal with. It truly is lonely at the top.

No way!! That's some serious sleuthing. Well done. I need to get in on the action over at the refuge - I 'm on there but not that active.

Gonna screen shot it this time for black friday sales this year...

fwafwow

WKR
Mods delete this if you wish.

Just wanted to pass along that Alone guy is still alive and well for those that were worried.

He dug up a post and starts into it around post #60 or so.
I missed Alone guy on RS. What’s his screen name on the other forum?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
along with Sam, I’m glad he’s not here. But man that was a funny read. couldn’t get any better, we can read his threads, and I don’t get 20 pms “who the jack wagon lighting up Rokslide?!?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
along with Sam, I’m glad he’s not here. But man that was a funny read. couldn’t get any better, we can read his threads, and I don’t get 20 pms “who the jack wagon lighting up Rokslide?!?”

It really is internet gold. He keeps one-upping himself. My favorite from the current episode of Alone Guy vs the Internet is where he talks about surviving in the city, beating up pimps and drugs dealers to take their money and guns so he can survive. Legit.

fwafwow

WKR
no. It’s something else that I couldn’t even pronounce. But just go up to that link and fine post number 60, you can’t miss the guy

Sorry Robby - my post was vague. I figured him out in the ducks forum but he’s so amazing that I want to search him out on other forums. I pray he uses the same name in at least one. I’m tempted to join that one just to try troll the troll

That was good. Thanks for Link. Made my night. Dude is on top of his game.
Master keyboard assassin. Boasting that he can type faster than anyone and has done it all at 68 years old. Internets gold all the way.

That was good. Thanks for Link. Made my night. Dude is on top of his game.
Master keyboard assassin. Boasting that he can type faster than anyone and has done it all at 68 years old. Internets gold all the way.

I literally burst out laughing when he started boasting about his typing speed.