PSA - Alone guy

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
He got the ban hammer! OP - find another so I can join and participate!

OP
Billy Goat
He got the ban hammer! OP - find another so I can join and participate!

I didn't go searching. I frequent the 'fuge. When he started last night I immediately knew what it was and just wanted to share it with everyone.

Hope y'all got some enjoyment out of it.

Make sure you give @Mark some thanks for letting it play out a bit.

rclouse79

WKR
Mods delete this if you wish.

Just wanted to pass along that Alone guy is still alive and well for those that were worried.

He dug up a post and starts into it around post #60 or so.
Bless you Billy Goat. Just reading about stuffing a tarp with debris instead of bringing a sleeping bag again made my night. You would think at 68 he would be ready for a deluxe mattress and a down comforter. That guy is harder than woodpecker lips.

TFrank

WKR
Had no idea what this was about. Pretty good entertainment right there!

Mark

WKR
Don't worry, he'll start his own! Or maybe he could get a YouTube channel and become an influencer!
Once upon a time there was a guy on the refuge that started his own forum. He had the same attitude that woeisme has.

After a period of time, the guy was banned from his own forum. No joke. The guy was so abrasive he got booted from a forum that he started.

It is my mission to find his other forums. His troll game is strong.
a new account popped up here and he immediately bumped an "alone" thread, he seems really critical of some of the events and Roland so it might not be the same guy.

nicj at post 39

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish he'd post on the fire- certainly appears they don't ban anyone there, but they sure like to eat folks up like we eat chips :D

a new account popped up here and he immediately bumped an "alone" thread, he seems really critical of some of the events and Roland so it might not be the same guy.

nicj at post 39

Looks like the same one. Toned down a bit, but not much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk