PSA - Alone guy

OP
Billy Goat
View attachment 261639I have a feeling this is the wrong definition...

No google just feeds off of what you frequently search.

You just gave everyone a look into your search history.

Clearly it doesn't have anything to do with, the public, or service. Possibly an announcement.

@@

Hell someone was sending me pictures of hot peppers last night, first thing in my feed this morning is stuff about hot peppers. I never looked up anything about them.

This smart device is apparently way smarter than I am.

Ram94

WKR
No google just feeds off of what you frequently search.

You just gave everyone a look into your search history.

Clearly it doesn't have anything to do with, the public, or service. Possibly an announcement.

@@

Hell someone was sending me pictures of hot peppers last night, first thing in my feed this morning is stuff about hot peppers. I never looked up anything about them.

This smart device is apparently way smarter than I am.
Yeah, clearly.

The dork is strong in this one. Its even funnier if you hear the voice of "The Simpsons" Comic Book Guy in your head while you read his posts. Especially enjoyed how to turn a duck into a hamburger with a .22 and other cool duck hunting techniques like surface shagging them on the water.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
The dork is strong in this one. Its even funnier if you hear the voice of "The Simpsons" Comic Book Guy in your head while you read his posts. Especially enjoyed how to turn a duck into a hamburger with a .22 and other cool duck hunting techniques like surface shagging them on the water.

Hey hey hey. Skillet shooting is legal when done with a shotgun. Lets not judge everyone.....

I thought we were being judgy?:censored:

Edit: I don’t know squat about duck hunting, never been. I looked up skillet shooting and learmed something today. My ’pologies.

Last edited:

ClayS

FNG
This guy is like a hostile version of the "rational redneck" account on instagram.

ClayS

FNG
Haha, didn't mean any disrespect to the Rational Redneck. Some of the guy's claims just sounded a little familiar.

KSP277

WKR
I’m trying to figure out how a guy who spends so much time surviving out in the woods by himself spends so much time talking crap on the innernets......

bobinmi

WKR
That's the first time I've been on that forum in a decade I think. I used to spend hours on there when I was real into waterfowl and back then the Michigan forum was hopping. Thanks for a blast from the past.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Could it be him?

OP
Billy Goat
Could it be him?

I'm not seeing anything there that stands out as his mo.

You sure got me excited tho.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m watching season 9. Any update on his whereabouts?

That was so worth 10 minutes 🤣
Anyone ever see the old Gecko 45 stuff? I think that was his handle. I don’t know what forum it was but it’s probably easy enough to find. Hi-Larry-Us.

Makes me wonder if these guys are serious or playing a character.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
That was so worth 10 minutes 🤣
Anyone ever see the old Gecko 45 stuff? I think that was his handle. I don’t know what forum it was but it’s probably easy enough to find. Hi-Larry-Us.

Makes me wonder if these guys are serious or playing a character.
I think I found him on a duck hunting forum at one point. If he’s still around, he’s got to be itching for an outlet.

To the mods - at some point this thread and line of inquiry is a safety and wellness check sort of issue. If you have his name and contact info, it may be a good idea to check in on him. I know I feel a sense of duty, and Robby, Ryan, et al, I know you do too. Maybe he’s coincidentally also reformed and - if given a second chance - will focus his efforts on sharing his skills, experience and wisdom for the greater good.

OP
Billy Goat
I think I found him on a duck hunting forum at one point. If he’s still around, he’s got to be itching for an outlet.

To the mods - at some point this thread and line of inquiry is a safety and wellness check sort of issue. If you have his name and contact info, it may be a good idea to check in on him. I know I feel a sense of duty, and Robby, Ryan, et al, I know you do too. Maybe he’s coincidentally also reformed and - if given a second chance - will focus his efforts on sharing his skills, experience and wisdom for the greater good.
Excuse me sir, I was the one who referred you to his presence on a duck hunting forum.

Then when I brought it to the attention of others here I received a stern warning about it.

Proceed with caution.

I think someone did find his activity on a knife forum or something.