PSA Dagger

Honyock

WKR
Does anyone have any experience with a PSA Dagger? Looking for a truck gun and trying to figure out why I would pay $200 more for a Glock 19 over the PSA Dagger. Thanks.

I've got one that I bought for the same reason I've only put a few mags through it but it's been good so far

I have put 500ish rounds through one. No problems and consistent accurate groups to 25 yards. I'm not the best pistol shooter but it's done me well.

A buddy shot it and it jammed twice but I believe it to be user mechanics over the gun.

Have one that was a relatively early production from PSA that had possibly the worst barrel I’ve ever seen on any gun. Looked like it was rifled by a beaver. I contacted PSA with the pictures and they sent me a new barrel. Problem solved. I have about 800 rounds through it since then with no failures. It’s reasonably accurate as well. I have a red dot on it and am shooting fist sized groups at 25. It’s a 3rd Gen Glock with a better grip.

The one down-side is holster availability. The trigger guard is slightly different than a Glock, so you just have to try holsters to see if they’ll fit or make slight changes with heat if it doesn’t work. Most of the light-mounted holsters will work because the retention is on the light.

I have one, Iv run a few hundred rounds through it, No issues from me. I wanted a optic for my glock 19 and couldn't figure out a reasonable or easy place to get my slide cut. The whole guns(i pieced together the lower and slide from sales) were probably less than what i would have paid for a slide cut.

I say this as a general PSA fan but not as an owner of a dagger.....

When comparing the reliability of one handgun versus another, the baseline of comparison seems to be a Glock. There's a reason for that.

I'm not saying I wouldn't trust a PSA, but Glock has built a reputation for reliability that is hard to compare anything else to. And for me reliability is of the most importance with every other attribute coming in second.

I have one, Iv run a few hundred rounds through it, No issues from me. I wanted a optic for my glock 19 and couldn't figure out a reasonable or easy place to get my slide cut. The whole guns(i pieced together the lower and slide from sales) were probably less than what i would have paid for a slide cut.
That's one of the reasons I'm looking at it. I can buy one for just a little more than I can have a slide cut for optics.

That's one of the reasons I'm looking at it. I can buy one for just a little more than I can have a slide cut for optics.
If you want to run a holster you and have a 19 you can put the slide on glock frame. Every time i carry mine i do in a glaco(i think) holster. Its nots the best but works fine

Back