PSA…. I lost a buddy today

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and his family and friends.

Marble

WKR
Sorry my friend. Remember the times you had and keep all your pics.

I lost a long time friend by water. He was my elk hunting partner for 13 years. We talked on a Sunday while I was scouting and he dies the next day.

RIP

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

7LRM

Lil-Rokslider
I am sorry for your lost man, he is still around you with all those memory in the mountain

Sorry for your loss. Good remnder. Even though I swim like a fish, I’ve had a couple very close calls over the years that brought the point home pretty hard. I’m not a fish… I can’t breathe water. So I wear my stupid looking uncomfortable life jacket religiously when I’m on the water.

Blake_08

FNG
So sorry for your loss. I lost one of my life long very best friends about 9 days ago to a private plane crash. I always worried about him being a pilot, he was too bold to own a plane. My heart goes out to you and the family. It's tough. There's so much I wish I could say to him right now.

505Wapiti

WKR
I’m very sorry to hear about your friend, and will be praying for you, his family and others close to him to find peace and comfort during this difficult time.

Rich M

WKR
Sorry to hear that.

I run a small boat and have a standing deal with my wife in that I wear an inflatable pfd at all times when I'm in the boat offshore of fishing at night. Sucks to lose someone this way.