PSE Stinger Extreme, Bear Cruzer G2 or Mission Switch for entry level 3D and hunting?

I am planning to get into compounds, have shot recurves for years but want to try a compound that I can shoot 3D with and then hunt with as an old shoulder injury keeps flaring up when I shoot my recurves very often. . I am looking at the following 3 bows that all seem within $50 of each other. I have handled all 3 (not shot them) and they all seem to feel comfortable to hold at arm's length. I can't find any pro shops that have them to try and shoot.

I do want to pick a bow that has a wide range of draw weight that I can adjust myself without having to have a have a press or take it to a shop.

PSE Stinger extreme, Bear Cruzer G2, or Mission Switch

Do any of you have a strong preference of one over the other and why?

thanks for any advice.

Last edited:
I'd pick bear, because I have a local pro shop that supports them heavily.

Local service would be what steers my decision, that and bear is actually a damn good bow for the money.

Zac

WKR
I'd buy this year's model of something in November when the new models come out. Entry level bows rarely last over a year. You will just end up ditching it once you figure out you want a longer ATA, roller guard's, and an aluminum riser.