WTS Puckerfactor barreled 300prc action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I purchase this barreled action new on LRH. This is a barreled action, no trigger. It was not a prefit but full custom chambering that was also nitrided. See original post below. The barreled action is beautiful.

Asking $2250 shipped to your FFL

Rifle is in Denver-ish if someone wants to see it and do a local transfer.

www.longrangehunting.com

SOLD/EXPIRED - Defiance AnTi Barreled Action 300 PRC Proof Sendero Light 22" Threaded

New Defiance Anti barreled action in 300 PRC with a Proof Sendero Light 22" threaded barrel. Defiance 20 MOA Rail. Cerakoted Tungsten. Built by Pucker Factor Precision in Evanston, WY. Asking $2450.00 TY FFL.
www.longrangehunting.com
www.longrangehunting.com

It started its life in a bedded LRH and shot .3-.4” groups. I put it in a chassis and struggled to shoot it. I sent it back at Brian at Puckerfactor and he put it in an unbedded stockys stock and shot .8” groups with it. Not sure if it was the shooter or the chassis but it shot better in a trad stock by Brian and the original owner. If I was sticking with this rifle I’d drop it back in an LRH or AG composites and go to work!

I’m going in a different direction and finally building the 300 norma improved I wanted to buy but funds wouldn’t allow.

Averaging 2848 with 225eldm using h1000 and adg brass. Current round count is 102 rounds and yes I noticed a barrel speed up around 85-90 rounds.

Here are some groups.

This was during my load development. 7 shots over a couple of grains of powder.

This is from Brian at Puckerfactor. This is the initial group when the rifle was new (fouler on right) out of a bedded LRH. I don’t know how many are in that group, looks like 6-7.

Chassis group shot by me.

My group with 230 hybrids out of the same chassis.

3 shot group with factory 225eldm out of the same chassis.

Last edited:
OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Bump!

defiance anti action
Proof research barrel blank custom length
Full chamber
Nitride

Cost was 2650 before the price hike for defiance actions!

I’ll throw in what’s left of a box of ADG brass. A few got left at the range, so there are 38-40 left in the orange box.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Bump! Only trades would be toward a Lapua faced action/barreled action. Plus it minus $$$ to make it right.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
One more price drop. $2100 for the barreled action with thread protector.

Status
Not open for further replies.