Puffy Jacket Stuff Sack

treillw

WKR
Want a stuff sack for a medium womens sitka puffy jacket.

What size and brand would you recommend? Just want it to place the jacket in for hiking.

I found some locally, but they are very loud and thick.

Thanks!

UtahJimmy

WKR
My partner just picked up one of the new sea to submit compression dry bags. Pretty slick as they are waterproof but you can easily compress the air out. Could use them for all her spare clothes and get it into a pretty tight ball.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

n816kc

Lil-Rokslider
tyvek envelope and a rubber band works pretty well. pretty easy to add a drawstring if you want to make it nice.

any silnylon stuff sack will do also. I've got a couple from Speer hammocks that hold a puffy and pants well.

I stuff my puffies into their pocket or hood. The pocket is much tighter, better for packing in where volume is the issue. For day hunts stuffing into the hood works well, and also works for rain jackets.

CorbLand

WKR
Coghlans Ditty bags are what I use for mine and my wifes. I cant remember the size but its probably about 9 inches tall and 6 inches wide.

I cant help you with what size a girls medium might require but I have my 5xl down puffy along with my down mittens stuffed in a sea to a 8 liter summit ultra sil dry bag. a medium will probably go into a 4 liter with room to spare for a hat and gloves. I keep my puffy inside the pack as that ultracsil is not going to hold up on the outside against briers and other hazards.