Puffy jacket

Just a heads up First Lite just recently released the Uncompahgre 2.0 which is an upgrade from the original. It now runs true to size and is made of a more durable material than the original. I have had mine for a few weeks and I absolutely love it. Super light and a lot quieter as well.

Kuiu Kenai all the way. It drys out super fast and it is light weight. The only problem is it is not as warm as an actual down jacket.

Krieg Hetzen

Lil-Rokslider
I have an original FL Uncomphagre. Other than the fitment issues (it runs big and my dumbass ordered too large and didn’t want to return it. I’ve worn mine to and from work this winter at all temperatures above 0F up to and including 30+ mph winds. It has kept me warm and comfy, I bought mine in a solid color so I wear it above 0F and less than 32F (I switch to a soft shell or hard shell/hoodie at that point) as a daily wear item. I like it well enough that I’ll be ordering a 2.0 in the proper size and in a solid color too, possibly that new ash.

Is there a major size difference between the two when packed down?

Yes but not substantial. The Fl packs down a fuzz smaller but the trade off for durability is fairly significant. The uncompaghre is a great outer layer but not nearly as durable as the kifaru. I love them both but if I had to go with one, I’d for sure get the kifaru.

aarmst95

WKR
Yes but not substantial. The Fl packs down a fuzz smaller but the trade off for durability is fairly significant. The uncompaghre is a great outer layer but not nearly as durable as the kifaru. I love them both but if I had to go with one, I’d for sure get the kifaru.

that’s good info! Much appreciated sir!