Puffy Jackets - Synthetic vs Down Fill?

I've been on the lookout for a cheap, somewhat lightweight puffy jacket to toss on for a little more late season insulation under a jetstream jacket, and found one on amazon for $50, so I ordered it to check it out. The description says its 90% duck down, 10% feather. Of course they don't list what fill power is used or the actual weight or anything, but oh well.

I was also walking through walmart the other day and came across a swiss+tech one for $25. I grabbed it and figured I would do a comparison once the amazon one showed up.

After doing some looking at the walmart one on their website, I noticed that its 100% polyester fill. I don't know if that's better or worse then down/feathers?

Amazon one showed up today and it seems to be about the same thing. I like the cuffs a little better, but havent gotten to do a side by side comparison yet. I will also weigh them both, but there can't be more than an ounce difference between them. They are definitely lightweight, but thats what I am looking for. I would compare the thickness of them to a Kelvin Lite. One thing I like about the walmart one is that it stuffs into its own pocket, so I don't have to worry about keeping track of a stuff sack.

Anyone have any thoughts on these two? Here's a link to both them:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Puffer-Jacket-Up-to-Size-5XL/520629365

Amazon.com: Amazon Essentials Men's Lightweight Water-Resistant Packable Down Jacket, Black, Large: Clothing