Puffy paint

BigMuleyHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I wear 32" waist in my pants and the medium fits me perfect. I definitely would not want them to be any smaller. I'm guessing that you will be fine in the Large.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought these back in October for full price . They’re not bad for the $200 I paid definitely a deal at this price. I’m a medium by most brands in any pant but went with a large in these because the medium was borderline tight over longjohns and pants. Not much difference in the legs going from a medium to a large. The waist does jump up.

GotDraw?

WKR
@Mulyhutr
First, let me say that the Under Armour down pants are great. Construction seems plenty solid.

My waist is 32, inseam is 32.

I bought the medium size UA down pants, they fit over my regular pants just fine. Note that the puffy nature of the UA pants' down fill makes the legs feel snug, but they don't bind at all for me when walking. If you have really big, thick legs, they might be too snug.

I can tell you that Under Armour's return policy is wonderful and efficient.
Return shipping is FREE, you log into their site, enter your order number and print a prepaid return label for US Postal Service. Drop the box off at a USPS location.

Suggest you order both sizes and pick the best.

I ordered some other items from UA which I returned and my paypal account was credited back in two days after I shipped! That was much faster than I expected.

PM me with any other questions.

JL

Anybody have insight on sizing? I'm a 34" waist 35" inseam and wear XL in most items, but these are listed as 35-37 for a large and 39-41 for XL. I'm assuming I'll need some room for whatever garments I have underneath, but 5-7"?

groc426

FNG
Just a heads up that the 20% coupon is back, SPRING20. Thanks for posting the deal.