Puffy Pants - LPP, FL or STIKA?

Kuiu Ultras currently on sale, certain colors. Seems like a great option if you plan to move in them, want down, will layer them under a more durable outer...

I went with the SG Grumman’s from Black Ovis because the are just as packable, 2x the fill, and i will use them for long sits in my tree saddle and to sleep in at camp... Rokslide10 at checkout makes em only 20 dolla more than the kuiu shhhhhh

KRoch

FNG
I love my lost park pants and parka. The biggest selling points for me are: synthetic insulation, durable waterproof/wind proof outer, cordura knee(should go to the hem IMO) and seat, strong big zippers, saves my rain gear by not having to wear over delicate hunting clothing. I was soaked hiking into a mountain top in wet snow sat at a glassing point at the top with the wind at my back with pants and parka on within minutes I was warm and pretty much dry in an hour. Used riding a quad in -10 and was totally comfortable.

Dislikes: Shiny finish makes it easy for game (sheep) to pick you off, a camo pattern option would be nice, don’t pack down very small (but for me totally worth the bulk and extra weight), loud
I used Kuiu super down for the last 2 years these are hands down better in every way other than weight and pack ability
I run hot when on the move and even with the legs totally unzipped they are to hot in weather down to -8. It is like you are in a sleeping bag and wind is not a factor. I also lightened my pack by leaving my rain gear in camp unless I know it is going to rain quite a bit.

I went with:
Western Mountaineering Flight Pants

Figured they're not for walking, but glassing, at which time I'm going to want WARM. Worked great in severe cold in Wyoming this year (down to -16), plus have the reinforced material for butt and in front from knees to ankle.

Just have about 7 days in the field, but so far so good.