Puffy Pants Poll - Buy Once Cry Once

Buy Once Cry Once - What Are You Picking?

• Total voters

sneaky

"DADDY"
How is their warmth? The 650 duck fill was a concern. I'm looking to see how they stack against other puffy pants you may have owned. Also how was the sizing and fit? Are they true or would you recommend sizing up/down. I would wear them as a mid layer under bibs FYI.
They only use the 650 fill because that's the highest fill they can get that is domestically sourced. If they can find a domestic producer that can do higher fill they said they would use them. All the high fill power down comes from out of the country. Goes against their 100% made in USA mantra.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I got a pair of outdoor research tradecraft pants on sale for $90 at the heads up on here. I wore them for the first time this weekend because it was finally cold enough to try them out. They seemed awfully nice especially for the price. They compress pretty small and are light enough for my uses and fit well. They are basically a lighter version of my colossus jacket. Hopefully I’ll get to give them a real test in September…

I got a pair of outdoor research tradecraft pants on sale for $90 at the heads up on here. I wore them for the first time this weekend because it was finally cold enough to try them out. They seemed awfully nice especially for the price. They compress pretty small and are light enough for my uses and fit well. They are basically a lighter version of my colossus jacket. Hopefully I’ll get to give them a real test in September…

I got the same deal last year and love mine. Used them last season and they really up the comfort level. They also dry out very quickly if you get up and walk around in the snow or the rain to take a leak or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk