Puffy Pants

I’ll be the first in line to buy some Kifaru puffy pants as soon as they offer it in something other than Coyote Gold. Can’t stand the shiny off color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treeline

FNG
I've had the mountain hardware synthetic for years, awesome pant but on the heavier side. Been using the Kuiu puffy pant, packs down well, light and very warm. No complaints.

tlkaetz

WKR
I have been using the original Sitka Kelvin Puffy pants for the last few years. They have working well...they are just bulky in my pack. I had a pair of the Western Mountaineering Flash puffy pants and sold them because they didn't have full side zips. Thinking about trying the Western Mountaineering Flight Pants. I would recommend getting something with full side zips.

mvmnts

WKR
I use the Montbell Tec Thermawrap Pants. They are synthetic, reinforced in the right areas (knees and butt), and have a full length zipper for extremely quick and easy on/off. The only downside is that they only come in dark gray. They make the same pair with down as well, if you like down.

tlkaetz

WKR
I have been looking at those as we
I use the Montbell Tec Thermawrap Pants. They are synthetic, reinforced in the right areas (knees and butt), and have a full length zipper for extremely quick and easy on/off. The only downside is that they only come in dark gray. They make the same pair with down as well, if you like down.

I have been looking at these. Thanks.

renagde

WKR
Under Armor was running their Alpine Ops pants on clearance for awhile this spring. I don't generally buy Under Armour but a 850 fill powder down pant for $100 was nice. They're a little heavier at 16oz but super warm and feel like they use a heavier fabric than most "ultralight" options.

Clarence

WKR
Under Armor was running their Alpine Ops pants on clearance for awhile this spring. I don't generally buy Under Armour but a 850 fill powder down pant for $100 was nice. They're a little heavier at 16oz but super warm and feel like they use a heavier fabric than most "ultralight" options.
Picked these up as well this spring. No field experience yet, but seem well made, full length zips, and hard to beat the price.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JWP58

WKR
I picked up some arcteryx atom lt pants on sale for under 100 bucks. They seem pretty warm for how light they are.

bcar

Lil-Rokslider

Any idea how much fill they have?