Punched my first elk tag

DuckDogDr

WKR
Finally broke my curse and was able to punch my tag. I’m 1/4 on trips and man it feels good. Especially considering how my last 2 trips went.
Hunted my buddy’s ranch this year, for sure wouldn’t have been able to do it without him.
Looking forward to some elk steaks and burger this winter.

ECA67BDA-A3FB-494E-9767-3B6914EE5965.jpeg

SpringM1A

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats, have fun and post some pictures of your hunt. Wish you success.

One-shot

Lil-Rokslider
Finally broke my curse and was able to punch my tag. I’m 1/4 on trips and man it feels good. Especially considering how my last 2 trips went.
Hunted my buddy’s ranch this year, for sure wouldn’t have been able to do it without him.
CONGRATULATIONS! It’s a great feeling! You got such a nice clean cow the meat will be outstanding!

Loper

WKR
Nice work! I'm hoping to get my first this year too. I've done a few hunts over the last several years and have come up empty handed.

View attachment 448286
Good deal!!! Nice work, that first one is the hardest for sure, and eating elk meat this year will motivate you even more next! Congrats!

elkguide

WKR
Elk steaks marinated overnight with Montreal steak seasoning and then drizzled with some real maple syrup....... life doesn't get any better than that!!!!!

Congratulations.