Punk brunt my grandsons blind

rclouse79

WKR
Sorry for rambling . Never could write but add to many scotch's like last night and it gets worse. I was in the middle of my 300 acres, working the food plots.
I have been guilty of posting after a few libations and think I am the funniest person in the world. When I read it again the next day I am often extremely disappointed. If the police can’t do anything and he is underage it is probably best to swallow your pride and cut your losses.

OP
S

sniper61

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like you’ve backed yourself into a corner, damned if you do, damned if you don’t. At this point you could be in more trouble than him if he claims you pointed a gun at him and you can’t prove otherwise. The whole thing started with flipping him off when you should have been documenting, but hindsight and armchair quarterbacking is easy.
I told the police about him claiming a gun was pulled on him. They said who cares I could of held him at gun point till they got there. If I could have caught him.

Reactions: BFR
Quit drinking excessively. I say that because your son is watching and you are a better parent and person then showing him that example. That’s a friendly piece of advice. I’m not judging you.

Secondly, it sounds like everything is going in the right direction. I doubt you’ll ever get a penny for your loses. My brother went through something similar and, while he went through all the processes upto conviction, the kids were slapped on the wrists and back home in no time. And, their parents have never paid a dime in retribution. And, never will.

Good luck and, God bless man.

Good job with calling in the sheriff. Old school law doesn't work these days, also if they are trashy people committing arson you might wind up in a house fire some night. Tread lightly bud