Punk brunt my grandsons blind

Was it a cabin or a blind?

Sounds like you are now stalking and harassing a minor. Doesn't seem like the outcome is going to be on your side. If he had a vehicle on your property it should be easy to document. Get the authorities involved and stop your involvement in it.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Get the sheriff involved.

Appreciate your frustration, but it sounds like a mess where you could end up in serious trouble if you try and ‘handle’ it on your own.

BFR

WKR
Sounds like you’ve backed yourself into a corner, damned if you do, damned if you don’t. At this point you could be in more trouble than him if he claims you pointed a gun at him and you can’t prove otherwise. The whole thing started with flipping him off when you should have been documenting, but hindsight and armchair quarterbacking is easy.

Opah

WKR
Talk to him and or his parents about trespassing on your property
Kids will be kids, you never trespassed or flipped an old fart the bird when you were young ?
File a insurance claim for the cabin and call it a day,
I would also fix the fence that he is getting thru and re post NO Trespass signs

Last edited:

LakeRat97

FNG
That’s a tough break.. depending on how big the cabin/blind was, filing a report could get you in trouble if your county’s zoning commission is anal about building permits. You could get a fine on top of insurance refusing to cover it. That being said, if you live in a county where that isn’t an issue then I’d say it might be worth a report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maverick1

WKR
So, let me see if I understand correctly:
You are a drinking. autistic fellow that encountered an issue with another individual (at some point or another), so you posted about it online from the middle of your land, 300 acres, looking for advice on an Internet forum while you were inebriated?

Carr5vols

WKR
About one foot inside your property were he is riding is quad "tresspassing", take some 2x6's, drive some 16 penny's thru them cover them with dirt nail up, and when he has to push that quad home he will probably watch were he is going.

Also works well on gravel driveways but dump a whole box of roofing tacks over about 100 feet of the driveway. We call that were I am from, "moving there driveway" They will never get them all up...

About one foot inside your property were he is riding is quad "tresspassing", take some 2x6's, drive some 16 penny's thru them cover them with dirt nail up, and when he has to push that quad home he will probably watch were he is going.

Also works well on gravel driveways but dump a whole box of roofing tacks over about 100 feet of the driveway. We call that were I am from, "moving there driveway" They will never get them all up...

Gotta use aluminum nails.

These strong magnets making picking those nails up pretty easy.

wow. i had a neighbor admit if he didnt like me hunting he would cut down the tree my stand was hanging in

MZac

FNG
Deal with it properly. Call the authorities and contact your insurance. The other stuff isn't worth it.

There are some shitty people out there - it's very important to lead by example with how you handle it. Sorry to hear about the arson/vandalism.

Travis907

WKR
As a parent, my advice is to go to parents first and advise them of the situation. Ask them to make this matter right or you have no other choice but to get the law involved. Just hope you have the right kid or this really could turn into a sticky situation!

OP
S

sniper61

Lil-Rokslider
I live 45 min from my property. Talked to the parents , now I see why he is the way he is. I gave them a choice and they did not like them. So troopers and fire marshal were called . That night they pulled in to his house with lights on, he jumped on the quad and ran from them on the road. His parents argued with the troopers though the screen door . Adding a felony charge of eluding,

OP
S

sniper61

Lil-Rokslider
So, let me see if I understand correctly:
You are a drinking. autistic fellow that encountered an issue with another individual (at some point or another), so you posted about it online from the middle of your land, 300 acres, looking for advice on an Internet forum while you were inebriated?
Your understanding is incorrect. I am sure the fault is mine , sorry for the confusion.