Pure Elevation Productions Full Draw Film Tour teaser vid

Awesome. I wish I could make the your. Btwdid you know that rei has a shirt they are selling with the same John Muir quote? I like your version better!

dotman

WKR
We won't be doing another DVD this year, just the Film Tour and also we'll be on Elite Archery's Respect the Game TV show starting in January.

Steve

Congrats, that's huge! I'll miss getting an annual DVD but enjoy the show :)

BigSurArcher

Banned
Really nice work as usual Steve. I am thinking about going to the showing in Reno on May 4th. I looked over the Full Draw Film Tour website, but couldn't really get an idea on how things work. I assume all of the films are full length, but maybe you can give us an idea on how long the average video is, and how many different films are played?

Thanks,
Todd

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Really nice work as usual Steve. I am thinking about going to the showing in Reno on May 4th. I looked over the Full Draw Film Tour website, but couldn't really get an idea on how things work. I assume all of the films are full length, but maybe you can give us an idea on how long the average video is, and how many different films are played?

Thanks,
Todd

Todd,
Yeah each film maker has an 8-12 minute short in the film. Usually doors will open around 6 and the show starts at 7. There are 7 filmmakers this year so you'll watch 4 shows in a row then we do intermission where we raffle off tons of great gear and then finish up with the last 3 shows.

Steve