Pyro Putty Review

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
So I’m about to write a review for them on Amazon after receiving this product.

This is going to replace a few items in my fire bag.

The trick to it is the pinching and pulling it completely apart like the video when the guy makes the small ball of it. That gets the best fibers and the Stryker will light it fast.

I repackaged mine in these bags I have for my possibles pouch so I can just pinch and pull out of it.
61275d066fed3c5cbf7b585d65efaa37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, once I learn to pull it apart I was able to start it with a striker and not just a match or lighter.

Magnum61

Lil-Rokslider
@robby denning I really like the utility of it. You can pull some out, it sticks to most things, lights well with a Stryker...

I know items may burn a little longer and maybe I’m a little odd but I see being able to stick this stuff to a stick, prep the fire material, and just shove the stick in it. Instead of cradling some little flame like a baby bird.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@robby denning I really like the utility of it. You can pull some out, it sticks to most things, lights well with a Stryker...

I know items may burn a little longer and maybe I’m a little odd but I see being able to stick this stuff to a stick, prep the fire material, and just shove the stick in it. Instead of cradling some little flame like a baby bird.

Yip, I’ve done that and turned a stick into a big match