Q2i Fusion X-ii 2.1 vanes

The TAC's bend but they have a good memory. I was using Pine Ridge Nitro's and they never seemed to recover from being bent at all. I am using the 3.75'' TAC's now and they reshape back to normal pretty fast.

I have noticed if you don't follow their prep details they fall off pretty easy.

I followed the details, I just had to use more glue compared to the Q2I’s, work just fine now.

Mine go back to 95% shape, close but mentally I’m stripping them.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The last few years I've used the 4-fletch Q2i Fusion Xii 2.1's and they've worked fine. I've shot some animals and I've won some 3D shoots. I switched to them because I love their cobalt blue color and they fletch up so easy. But over the last couple weeks I've done a ton of shooting with BS's, fletched, and BH's with multiple different arrow types and spine. And it has become painfully obvious that my old 2" Quickspin Speed Hunters reign supreme.......especially with the BH's. All the other fletching that I've tested over the last 15 years is "adequate" including Blazers. But every time I come back and try my old QS's, I have to ask myself why I ever changed. From my experience there's no better vane out there.......now that I have a couple 100 packs of the Fusions sitting here in my drawer.

I just got done shooting the same arrow four times from 60 yards with a 125gr Exodus BH and I swear that arrow entered the same hole four times in a row. I'm back with my QS's this year.