QAD Exodus Broadheads

Has anyone used these yet? They are the best fixed blade head I have ever tested. The blade over shaft design is super slick and extremely tough; it keeps the FOC of your broadheads the same as your field points. They were shot five times through a steel barrel on YouTube...and still didn't fail!

Last fall I shot one through a whitetail's spine at 55 yards. It completely passed thru and stuck in the ground. After cleaning it off, I was blown away to see it had absolutely no nicks or dings in the blade. The tip and blades are the toughest and sharpest I have seen.

On my long range testing, the head shot right with my Slick Trick Standards out to 80 yards. They were dead on with my field points out to 60 and had a slight drop at 80.

Impressive! Here is a pic of the one that went through the deer's spine and into the dirt:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 24
I got one from QAD at the ATA show this year and I will test them to see but you still won't find a fixed blade other than a RAMCAT in my quiver for a LONG TIME!!!!

2011 CO high country buck shot at 84 yds. Clean pass through. The hole by my knee is the EXIT! and I went through the on side shoulder.

IMG_0214.jpg

OP
Bowhuntr64
I got one from QAD at the ATA show this year and I will test them to see but you still won't find a fixed blade other than a RAMCAT in my quiver for a LONG TIME!!!!

2011 CO high country buck shot at 84 yds. Clean pass through. The hole by my knee is the EXIT! and I went through the on side shoulder.

IMG_0214.jpg

Ramcats are great heads. If I could fit more in my quiver, I might give them a try :)

Juan_ID

WKR
Too bad the Ramcat's aren't legal in Idaho or I'd atleast try them out against my shuttle and terminal T's...
Wait a second, they look different than the ones I seen before... The other ones I have seen have moveable blades and the ones above don't??

Last edited: