Quality Archery shop in Spokane?

Hunthigh1

WKR
I'm looking for a higher end archery shop to work on my bow while in Spokane. (3rd axis setting, peep adjust, paper tune, etc)

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well,
Your only option in Spokane is going to be, Spokane Valley Archery. I don't know what sort of service you are used to at your local Pro Shop, but expect to not walk out without having spent a C-note. Very Knowledgable staff and are equipped to tune your setup from to bottom, but they will charge you labor/press fees (which they should) just giving you a heads up. Justin is a friend of mine and is a solid tech. Go early in the morning during the week if you can, otherwise they get busy.

Vandal 44

WKR
I will second "Idaho Brad" Spokane Valley Archery Shop is the only true Pro Shop in Spokane. There used to be another Archery Shop in Deer Park North of Spokane but Greg shut the place down back in December.

Spokane Valley has a nice 3D course and a 20 yard indoor shoot area.

OP
H

Hunthigh1

WKR
Spent nearly 3 hours hanging at the shop going over every aspect of my setup, Justin was exceptional and the shop was awesome. My bow is tuned better than it ever has been. Thanks for the recommendation!

bowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Spent nearly 3 hours hanging at the shop going over every aspect of my setup, Justin was exceptional and the shop was awesome. My bow is tuned better than it ever has been. Thanks for the recommendation!

Will be moving to Spokane in the next few months. Glad to hear this about an archery shop there!

Dan

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04