Quality trail cam under $500?

Hey guys. Looking for a quality cell cam. Good photos, quick recovery time, fast trigger, etc. what’s out there that’s quality? If a $150 camera is “as good” as a $300 spec and quality wise but just from a lesser known brand, I’m ok with that. This will be my first cam. Not looking to buy a few in a shot, I want to buy one quality one at a time.

Erict

WKR
I can recommend the Tactacam Reveal XB for around $130 currently. Comes with an ATT and Verizon SIM card - you choose which service is best in the area and use that card. Can be used as a regular trail cam, but when you activate the cell service you have to choose the data plan through Tactacam.

Trail cams are constantly "improved", so if you buy one this year, it may or may not be available next year and it may or may not have identical features.

DooleyVT

Lil-Rokslider
I Just finished setting up 2 more Tactacam XB. The first two I bought have been super impressive over the last few weeks and at $120 on sale at Cabelas right now. I can’t find anything I don’t like about them compared to a couple other more expensive cell cams I have out.

You are going to get a ton a people that say the Tactacam because there relatively cheap for a cell cam and they work decent for what they cost. But here are a few other options that I have used that I believe are much better than the tactacams & spypoints but are more $$$

Do you want a cell cam or an SD card trail cam?

Tactacam reveals seem pretty good for the money but they are still a budget price point cam with notable shortcomings compared to higher priced cameras available.

Shookj95

FNG
As others have stated, TrailcamPro is a great resource, I have had very good results with Browning cameras - pro tip, lithium batteries in whatever you choose!