Quality Tripod that won’t require a personal loan.

Actually with the sale we have going on, the T025x kit, normally $219.90, is $175.92 and then there is a Sirui rebate that gets you back $30

I don’t see this particular tripod on your website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, the 025 has a center post that isn’t moveable. I think the 024 is basically the same tripod but with a moveable center post. Doug had the t-024 with a va-5 panhead on it for $239 and then a $30 rebate, so for $209 you get a $165 panhead and a $150+ tripod.

The T024 deal is amazing. Getting deliveries every few days
Sale runs along with Sirui rebate program

LandYacht

WKR
Here is the link

Is the “sk” the same as the “x”?

Looking for a tripod that for 10x42 ZEISS HTs. I have a Leica head that appears to be the exact same thing as a Benro S2. I run it on a carbon Brunton tripod that is tall, but heavy-like 5 pounds heavy.

I am open to a tripod with an included head too, as I can then run two if needed with my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No
You need to call me at 516-217-1000 as this deal is for forum members, not the general public. It's a thank you for the support we get here
I am here today until 5:30. Plus you get $15 back from Sirui as well

Joel

TheUgly

FNG
Promaster XC525C with a Sirui VA-5 head. I got an older model Promaster for less than $200 and so far it has held up.

AZmark

WKR
I like to use my tripod for shooting also and the adjustable legs just take too long. Then found the Jim Shockey Triggerstick by Primos. Its not a designer tripod that most seem to like but it deploys in a matter of seconds when needed to make that shot and doubles as a bino/spotting scope tripod.

akrem44

FNG
i run the sirui w-1204 with the va-5 fluid head and man is that a good tripod. used the vortex pro gt for a number of years and it was great. never had any issues besdies the legs only going out so far but for the money i would consider it

Tbone58

Lil-Rokslider
I have been pleased with my Slik 634cf paired up with a Benro s2 panhead.
Just over 3.1lbs. It’s 22” long when collapsed, but extends to 66”. I’m 6’3” and can use it standing up. Though standing up is not really necessary for hunting it’s nice for the range. S&S Archery has a couple of videos comparing a couple models on their website, and they are a sponsor of the site.

What do you use on this tripod set up? I’m looking at this tripod and the Sirui ET-1204 with VA-5 Fluid head. I use a vortex 85mm spotter and razor 10x50s just curious to how it handles the weight? Thanks

Tbone58

Lil-Rokslider
i run the sirui w-1204 with the va-5 fluid head and man is that a good tripod. used the vortex pro gt for a number of years and it was great. never had any issues besdies the legs only going out so far but for the money i would consider it
What did you use for binos and spotters on these tripods? They are on my research list. I use the razor 85 mm spotter and 10x50 binos