Quarantine Training & Motivation

Poser

WKR
Copy that. I just thought to ask because I’m sure there is some other roksliders that might want to know and pass on their local info. Maybe some folks are cabin fevered and need a trip from the front range to the desert. Im gonna ride horse tomorrow, thanks

I believe Moab is closed to non residents.

seiowabow

FNG
Work schedule hasn't changed for me yet. I started doing the MTNTOUGH 30-30 program though and it's been awesome. Waiting for the rest of this snow to melt before I start hiking around in the woods. Turkey season starts in less than 2 weeks though!
Looking to start the 30-30 myself. Maybe I'll start it this weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ScottinPA

WKR
Doing dumbell and bodyweight stuff at home instead of lifting at the Y. Biking on the trainer and hitting the treadmill a few mornings. Hikes when I can. Still working so schedule isn't changed too much.

16Bore

WKR
Shooting my bow, tinkering, plan to pick a suspension workout “system”

Poser

WKR
223ad723309dd3eeee69d5d6429b4270.jpg

ShakeDown

WKR
Work schedule is the same, but Ive been appropriating gear for the garage gym for a few years. Kettlebells, sandbag, 20yd garage archery range, and this year added a heavy bag and an Airdyne.

All I need is a heater in there, because I have been freezing pretty good this winter.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’ve got a 100lb sandbag, some kettlebells, jumpropes, a few hills to sprint nearby and my pack is loaded with 60lbs of sand so I’ve been walking around with that but the trails are still covered in deep snow.

some days I do more than others, yesterday I did 25 hill sprints (about 50m each) then came home, did some pull ups, push ups and did some curls just for the look.