Question about classified ads

Ray.

FNG
Hi everyone.

Quick question. Do I need to post 10 new threads or just post / comment on non-classified threads 10 times total?

Thanks for helping an FNG

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
10 replies

ffd5112c86e7680cef13fae27ed040b1.jpg

Welcome aboard. Clicked for clarification as well and figured I'd add to my post count while I was at it ha.

pparris3

FNG
Was literally about to ask this same question, so thank you for asking so I don't have to (y)

Instead of creating a new thread I figured I'd just try to piggyback off this one and see if anybody could help... How are those of you selling large packs on here shipping them for a reasonable amount of money? I'm trying to sell an Eberlestock F1 pack and have a guy interested but he's across the country. Based on some online shipping calculators I'm looking at 70-80 bucks just in shipping. Is this just the way it goes or is there a better way besides shipping it out in a huge box? Any tips would be appreciated!

Dwight2180

Lil-Rokslider
Instead of creating a new thread I figured I'd just try to piggyback off this one and see if anybody could help... How are those of you selling large packs on here shipping them for a reasonable amount of money? I'm trying to sell an Eberlestock F1 pack and have a guy interested but he's across the country. Based on some online shipping calculators I'm looking at 70-80 bucks just in shipping. Is this just the way it goes or is there a better way besides shipping it out in a huge box? Any tips would be appreciated!
That sounds unreasonably high. Jam it in the smallest box you can find or make and go to the post office and ups store for actual quotes.

BBob

WKR
I think Ray created this post just to pad his post count so he could get to the minimum requirements faster.

What say you all, did he cheat??? :unsure:

:)

BBob

WKR
I shipped an Ebberlestock awhile back and it was mid $40 ish. Shipping prices had increased because of Covid at the time but I've noticed they've gone up more since.

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
Hello, I am a newbie as well. I joined because there is a member selling a Beretta Silver Pigeon II that I have been searching for. Is there any way of contacting him before the week? Im afraid someone else is going to buy it. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Pay the $50 fee and you can start using the classifieds