Question about First Lite gear

2bgop

FNG
I bought a pair of Kanab 2.0 pants and I ordered size large tall. When I got the pants the tag attached says they are tall, but on the inside of the pants they are just labeled large. The pants seem pretty short to be tall, so I think there is a chance they might have been mislabel. If anyone has a tall FL pants, could you check and see if it says tall on the inside of the pants. Thanks.

scott85

Lil-Rokslider
Their customer service is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP

2bgop

FNG
I will call first lite on Monday. Thank you for the responses.

Colberjs

WKR
H

I just talked to FL yesterday about a pair I had that were supposed to be XLT but were labeled XL. They told me to call the dealer I purchased from for an exchange. I originally called for a warranty claim and told them in the process I had noticed the label.

BTW I was also told that they are having recurring complaints about the crotch seams ripping. I ony had 2.5 days in the field with these pants and had 5 tears in the legs and knees and a ripped seam in the crotch area. I'll be sending them back for a replacement.

I agree that their service is great, but I'm very disappointed in the quality of their product. My Kanabs ripped in two different spots the first time they were in the field for a week, my boxers have developed holes in two different spots and they aren't even a year old (only used during hunting seasons

JayPee

FNG
Hmmm just reminded me that my new Kanabs ripped the crotch a bit last trip out. I was just going to patch them up but maybe I should see about an exchange if they have fixed the issue

JayPee

FNG
I was pretty sad, only 3rd trip out with my new cirrus puffy and an arm snagged on a little pokey on my tree branch tent pole and ripped. Totally my fault as I knew it was a light fabric, but I think I would give up a few ounces if they could make it just a hair more durable

Hmmm just reminded me that my new Kanabs ripped the crotch a bit last trip out. I was just going to patch them up but maybe I should see about an exchange if they have fixed the issue

Same with mine. I have about 3 mornings of turkey hunting and 12 days elk hunting in them and they have almost a 2 inch hole in the crotch.

For $155 pants that is unacceptable for quality. I ordered a pair of kanabs last week and but haven't received them yet.

Is this durability a recent issue or been around a while? I never read about the durability issues when researching them.

Paradactal

Lil-Rokslider
I've had similar issues with my layers. My boxers and chamas looks like moths got to them with holes all over. My Kanabs, however seem to be holding up fairly well.

For $155 pants that is unacceptable for quality. I ordered a pair of kanabs last week and but haven't received them yet.

Is this durability a recent issue or been around a while? I never read about the durability issues when researching them.

I hadnt heard of it either just noticed it starting a couple weeks ago and it got worse as my hunt went on. I emailed them this morning so well see what they say.

Received my kanab's today. I have never had a more awkward fitting pair of pants :confused: Reminds me of skinny jeans, and they pull around my knee and ass when I squat down.

I made a big change this year and went with Firstlite and shelved most of my Sitka gear. The first and last pair of Kanabs I had tore in the crotch the very first day I had them on while getting into the truck. Next time around I went with the guide pants and have zero complaints about them. The guides have held up great all summer long as has the rest of the gear I purchased from them. I will agree the customer service is great; when I called about the tear in the Kanabs I had a new pair of the guide pants at my door three days later.

Love their socks, but I just tore the last pair I had putting them on. All 8 pair have ripped above the heel. Darn tough aren't near as comfortable but last longer or forever(warranty if need be).

I just hate they are so comfortable, makes it to hard to choose.

ianpadron

WKR
Man I was a few clicks away from ordering the Kanabs and then I saw this thread...they sound like they suck lol!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk