Question about Kifaru 4 Man Tut

HNTNBUX

FNG
I have a Kifaru 4 Man Tut in pristine condition. Would it sell in the classified section? It’s been used on two 7 day elk hunts in Colorado. For some reason I can’t list it currently. I think it has to do with the numbers of posts I have, which this is the first one. Is there another site that it might sell better on?? Thanks in advance.

jmav58

WKR
Ya man. That should sell pretty easily as long as your price is reasonable. Take good pictures and have good communication with whoever is interested in it and you should be fine.

OP
H

HNTNBUX

FNG
It’s been used twice and is in superb condition. It retails for $650 and is currently sold out. I seam sealed it. You think I could get $600 for it? I would pay shipping.

jmav58

WKR
As far as price, I don't have a reliable guess because I've never owned one. I just know that model is popular. If it's sold out on their website that should tell you something. Hell, post it up for whatever price you feel confident in and see what some guys are willing to offer.

Blackhawk45hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I doubt it would sell for more than $100... I’ll give you $150 for it 😉

Seriously though, I’d say $550-$600 shipped CONUS is a great price if it’s in like new condition. It’s likely to sell pretty fast.

Jaker_cc

WKR
Trade you head up for all my best elk hunting spots, hell I’ll post them right here on this forum with a big ol title

COLORADO HUNTING SPOTS