Question about Zeiss Conquest 15’s

I recently picked up a pair of Zeiss Conquest 15’s and have been on the fence about them. Does anybody else own the 15’s specifically and feel like they are always the slightest bit out of focus, no matter how much you mess with them?

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
I had the conquest 15's and found the focus wheel to be very finicky. Just a tiny bit of wheel movement would bump them completely out of focus. They were usable but I ended up going with the swaros for better CA control. Were you able to set your right eye diopter? You can always send them into zeiss for inspection if you feel something might not be right.

OP
T
I had the conquest 15's and found the focus wheel to be very finicky. Just a tiny bit of wheel movement would bump them completely out of focus. They were usable but I ended up going with the swaros for better CA control. Were you able to set your right eye diopter? You can always send them into zeiss for inspection if you feel something might not be right.
I've noticed the exact same with the focus wheel. And yeah, I was able to set the right eye diopter but then when I move to something farther/closer, it once again, feels slightly out of focus.

dtrkyman

WKR
I just played with a set at camp, the focus wheel was what I would call hitchy, not smooth at all so I assume that is the same problem everyone else is talking about.

They were clear but the wheel just flat sucked, I went with Meopta.