Question on Crispi boots

AZsniper

WKR
I am looking at purchasing my first pair of nice hunting boots. I have heard great things about the Crispi. I have size 14 feet and not the best ankles from many years of basketball when I was younger. The soles of those boots look very narrow and raised, almost like platform shoes. I am wondering how they are for ankle stability. Any feedback you have on these or other brands of boots for people with large feet or not so great ankles is appreciated.

Honyock

WKR
Can't speak for all of their boots but the Nevadas and Guides have their ABSS Ankle Support System. I haven't had any support issues with them.

Catahoula

WKR
I’ve been wearing the Crispi Nevada’s for a while and I find them very supportive and comfortable right out of the box when new. I have a couple friends who also wear the same boot and I’ve never heard anything negative from them either.

Rock-o

WKR
I have Crispi Hunter GTX and I'd guess my foot is an "average" shape and is size 14. They fit very comfortably. The only sock I wear is Darn Tough Hunter Over-the-Calf Heavyweight, no liner. I also bought a pair of Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 400 (regular width) and they felt comparatively narrow.

I have a pair of Wild Rock GTX plus I wore this past season. Great ankle support and very comfortable. I like them so much I wear them to work all the time and plan on buying another pair to tuck away.