Questions about DT1/DT2 bag

Ok everyone on this site has been very helpful and I'm in need of a little more guidance. I initially was looking at purchasing a DT1 or DT2 bag but then all hell broke loose with the release of the Highcamp. I do like the Highcamp alot. However, I'm fairly certain I want the bikini frame but am thinking about going with the DT1 or DT2 bag because I like the features of the pockets. Approximately how big are the back pockets on the DT bags, ie would they each be the equivalent of a large or medium add on pocket?

Can someone who has one of these bags post some pics of the side pockets? I have scoured the forum and over at Kifaru but I can't find any photos showing these. They are probably really easy to find and I'll end up looking like a knuklehead but I've had no luck. Also if someone can post a pic showing the interior from the top where a water bladder would go? Thanks in advance. Wonky

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The pockets are equal to a medium Belt Pouch.

I'll look for some photos.

Ok everyone on this site has been very helpful and I'm in need of a little more guidance. I initially was looking at purchasing a DT1 or DT2 bag but then all hell broke loose with the release of the Highcamp. I do like the Highcamp alot. However, I'm fairly certain I want the bikini frame but am thinking about going with the DT1 or DT2 bag because I like the features of the pockets. Approximately how big are the back pockets on the DT bags, ie would they each be the equivalent of a large or medium add on pocket?

Can someone who has one of these bags post some pics of the side pockets? I have scoured the forum and over at Kifaru but I can't find any photos showing these. They are probably really easy to find and I'll end up looking like a knuklehead but I've had no luck. Also if someone can post a pic showing the interior from the top where a water bladder would go? Thanks in advance. Wonky

OP
WonkyWapiti
If anyone even has the pics with a DT3 that would help. It's looking like my Alaska trip is getting pushed back to 2014 in lieu of a Wyoming antelope trip this year. If that happens I'll end up ordering a bikini/DT3 for my elk and mule deer extended range day pack and will order the DT1 later in the year for next year's Alaska hunt.

If u want to pm me your cell number I can text u some pics this evening. I have the DT 1 and 3. I have a feeling aaron will get u some quick though. I am just way too lazy to try and post them on here.

Joe