Questions about selling/trading on classifieds

I am going to be selling some gear and optics soon. I have used craigslist and ebay mostly but it would be nice to avoid the fees and this is more of a stronger market. I don't know some of the terminology used. tt ttt ff etc. if anyone can let me know terminology that would be great.

Dirtydan

Lil-Rokslider
ttt=To the top
fff=Face to face
nwt=New with tags
nwot=New with out tags
pp=PayPal
bump= moving your post back up. Or refreshing post
spf=sold pending funds

Dirtydan

Lil-Rokslider
Friends and family is a PayPal term used to get out of paying the 3.5% fee. Some use it but I personally never will. It's cheap insurance that you actually get your product and covers you as a seller.

Most people use f&f to avoid having to pay fees but if something were to go wrong I’m guessing you’d have more trouble getting PayPal to help you

thanks for the info! is anyone aware of bad transactions happening? Untrustworthy people? or is this a pretty solid way of buying/selling?

As a seller your fine once you receive funds ship, its buying that you need to be cautious about . Pay the 3% “Goods and Service “ fee through PayPal to protect yourself. Ive bought and sold a bunch on here all great transactions

Ff eliminates all safety from the transaction. U can pursue but then you deal with explaining why you tried to use it to purchase goods...lol

I've gone as far as calculating the fee for goods and services and added it to my purchase price so the seller got exactly the amount they were asking for.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk