QUESTIONS FOR KUIU - podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDZ

WKR
When will we see a new camo pattern? If kuiu offered asat those of us that were left out in the cold by FL would have a new favorite clothing line! Maybe woodland green and brown instead of woodland gray and white (VIAS)?

I'd actually like to see the old version of Vias come back. The current version is much too dark. A person at long distance looks like a black bear. I also like the original Verde. But, I'd also like more pieces available in the solid colors.

JNDEER

WKR
Would like to know if Kuiu plans to fiddle with more hot weather clothing? (like a 125 zip T shirt for example or a 125 hoody, Tiburon zip off pants, etc).

Over the years it seems the camo patterns have gotten darker and darker. Any chance Kuiu either modifies their existing pattern or comes up with a more lighter tone camo pattern? (ex. similar to the old Vias that was 50% light brown 30% light grey and 20 % black)

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Putting a hold on this thread for right now. We didn't get hooked up to podcast with KUIU at the expo. I'm still going to work on getting a member of their team on to answer these. We're starting to get quite the list of questions going so I'm going to hold it where it is. Thank you everyone for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.