QUESTIONS FOR OUTDOORSMANS - Podcast

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Roksliders -

I will be hitting a couple shows for the RokCast this winter. I'm reaching out for customer questions you'd like answered from companies.

If you have any questions for Outdoorsmans please post them below. I know they make a variety of equipment, so it doesn't only have to be questions about their packs.

This IS NOT a discussion, please just post questions you'd like answered on the podcast. Thanks everyone!

I have a Swaro 65 spotter with a Micro Pan head. The micro pan head requires loosening and tightening every time I move it. Is the balance rail meant for the 65 or is it more useful for larger spotters?

tdot

WKR
Will they make a Panhead that is compatible with both an Arca Swiss plate and their proprietary plate? Arca Swiss compatibility is the #1 reason I may stop using their eco-system. (JW2.0 doesnt work for me)

Outdoorsmans should list the weight capability for their tripods 15Lbs? 10,? Etc. Had them do the center stud on z 10x50EL snd it turned out Great! Very easy to use.

junior

WKR
Is there any progress with a Leica Geovid adapter? Is Leica the hold up not allowing something that maintains warranty or what’s the hold up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colersu22

WKR
For using just binos on a tripod would it be better to use the micro pan head or pistol grip with panner? What are the advantages and disadvantages?

tdhanses

WKR
Is there any progress with a Leica Geovid adapter? Is Leica the hold up not allowing something that maintains warranty or what’s the hold up?

They developed the bino hand specifically for the Geovid.

junior

WKR
They developed the bino hand specifically for the Geovid.

Understood. My question should have been more specific about wanting a stud adapter. Yes the bino hand works but not nearly as convenient as the stud

tdhanses

WKR
Understood. My question should have been more specific about wanting a stud adapter. Yes the bino hand works but not nearly as convenient as the stud

Ahh, think the laser placement keep this from happening.

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I believe we answered the questions and addressed some things. If you think they should make a carbon fiber tripod, be sure to listen...