Quick Draw Bow Holder

Wheels

WKR
Anyone try the quick draw bow holder by Total Peep? Just curious about your experience with it. Looks like it would work good attached to a pack, provided it holds up.

Attachments

• 2B843B46-3149-4A57-A623-2EE987BE5E5E.png
    2B843B46-3149-4A57-A623-2EE987BE5E5E.png
    766.2 KB · Views: 42
For carrying a bow with a pack I like the Montana Bow Sling. It has two attachment points, doesn't completely stop the bow from swinging around, but it takes very little to stabilize it while you are covering ground. My bow lifts right out of it easily if a shot suddenly arises.

OP
Wheels

Wheels

WKR
For carrying a bow with a pack I like the Montana Bow Sling. It has two attachment points, doesn't completely stop the bow from swinging around, but it takes very little to stabilize it while you are covering ground. My bow lifts right out of it easily if a shot suddenly arises.
I am leaning towards the Montana Bow Sling, just saw the Quick Draw and thought I’d see if anyone had anything to say about it.

I am leaning towards the Montana Bow Sling, just saw the Quick Draw and thought I’d see if anyone had anything to say about it.

I have zero experience with the quick draw. Just looking at the design and single point attachment it seems it would swing around a lot. Might be fine, like I said I don't have experience with it.

But I can recommend the Montana. It can work decent with a firearm as well.