quick new Glock G4 29 with KKM barrel and hardcast report

Picked up a G4 Glock 29 about a month ago. Ordered a set of 22# springs and a 4.6 inch KKM barrel to go with it for hardcast "bear loads" - knowing they aren't necessarily necessary. Took it back to the ranch this weekend with plans of shooting it (for the first time) stock with various ammo (standard 180's, hardcast 200's, and hardcast 220's), and then trying it with the 22 springs, and then introducing the KKM barrel - to get a good handle on the variables. In typical vacation fashion, I ran out of time, and instead just put in the 22# springs and the 4.6 KKM barrel, and went strait to the underwood 200's and 220's. Long story short, ran right through both the 200's and the 220's without a hitch. Was just shooting at one of those bouncy 5 inch diameter or so plastic targets thrown out at 20-25 yards, couldn't get a true accuracy to report - but it was certainly minute of bear head, especially considering I've never shot a Glock before (I'm used to nice revolver triggers!).

Just wanted to get that out there as have seen reports of folks having trouble with their Glocks and hardcasts - so just wanted to report on a success story. The 10mm, even with the stouter hardcasts, sure seems like a pea-shooter compared to my Alaskan 454 - but the narrower profile and pound or so of weight saving pushed me over the edge. The 454 with a heavy pack on a long trip is just too much - for me anyway. Lots of times I don't bring a handgun at all, depending on the location and terrain. Packing up drainages in shoulder high grass criss-crossed with bear trails and bear scat, while smelling the dead/dying salmon in the creek bed are times I like having a handgun. Probably mostly placebo effect!