quick question about the kuiu attack pant to put my mind at ease before ordering

sk1

WKR
i know everyone seems to love them, and my curiosity has finally gotten to the point that i have to have them....so im getting ready to order some.

my question is, watching the video on the kuiu website they seem a little loud, how loud are they? i havent really seen any comments regarding the noise so im assuming it really cant be that bad. i just want to hear some quick comments on that before i place my order

also im going over the sizing chart now, is that pretty much spot on?

thanks, sorry i go over and over and over gear before i finally buy it....especially when i dont get to see it first

Battle

Lil-Rokslider
They are very quiet, especially after some use and a wash or two. Sound is not an issue. And yes, sizing is right on. Order your normal pant size.

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
yeah im not sure what to do about sizing now, i didnt realize 34 waist was out of stock.....i wear 34/34 jeans but the waist is a little big because i like to wear them slightly low, not sure if i should try the 32 which they have in stock or get on the waiting list.....im half tempted to just order the 32 and see what happens because they have a good return policy

im at work until the morning i wish i had something to measure my waist with, just to double check

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Yep, very quiet. And run true to size. Only have had mine for a month so only have about 7 days in the field with them but thats gonna change here soon.

OP
sk1

sk1

WKR
ok thanks guys i appreciate the input, i finally was able to measure my waist and realize i need the out of stock 34 :( i thought it was in stock but that was the 32......

so i was all excited about ordering them, ill just have to call and pre-order now if they are still taking them.

Gznokes

Lil-Rokslider
I'm telling you. These are the best soft shell pants. Per order them to make sure you get a pair when they come in stock. They are true to size. You will not be disappointed.

slim9300

WKR
USPS lost my 2nd and 3rd pairs of 34" Attack pants on Thursday. They say they were delivered, but it like someone stole them. It really pisses me off too because I was looking forward to wearing the major brown ones this weekend.

FYI, to the OP. They are the best pants I have ever worn. Perfect.

Last edited:

Lawnboi

WKR
There not loud at all. There not fleece, but they are by no means noisy, and after a few washings and some use i can see them getting even quieter. Id say they are a hair quieter then my sitka ascent pants when going through brush.

My new favorite pants. Im very glad they finally started to offer them in 30in waist!

PhillyB

WKR
Sizing was a little small I thought. I wear a 34 waist and ordered 36 to be on the safe side. Glad I did they fit perfect.

slim9300

WKR
I measured my waist yesterday just to see. It came in exactly 34" and my 34" attack pants are about 0.5" bigger than my waist, which is a perfect fit. Just an FYI.