Quick spin arrow fletching by NAP

Had some arrows that got eaten by a bag target that defletched them. So on a whim I purchased a box of NAP quick spin fletching. In case there is multiple type. These you put in boiling water and boom you can shoot.
‘I shot my first arrow. A little low and the the right.
Second arrow hits my first arrow. Third shot hits the first two.

Now I’m not saying I stuck one into the rear of another and robin hoooded them or anything like that. What I’m saying is I have tore fletching and two broke knocks

However was that dumb luck or do these things really make your pattern go tighter like it shows on the box. ‘I would have done follow ups but missing Fletching etc wasn’t helping.

anyone else shoot these

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
I used them once in the past and 9 out of 12 of the wraps either cracked or broke in about a month of practice. I got so frustrated I cut all them off and took my arrows down to my local shop to get re-fletched. I thought maybe I got an old batch. But I still won’t use them again.

Super 91

Lil-Rokslider
Same. They worked awesome, till they didn't. I LOVE Quik Spins. But the Quikfletch wrap will break after a few hard hits.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
anyone else shoot these
I've been using the 2" QS Speed Hunters for the past 16 years (for a reason ;)), but I've never tried the Quickfletch......nor will I. As you've already experienced, damaging fletching and breaking nocks is just part of using them. I will replace individual damaged vanes frequently, that's not possible with the Quickfletch. I can also fletch them however I want. I've tested a lot of other vanes during that time and I haven't found anything that performs as well....especially with fixed blade BH's.