QuickStand Mount

Wisco_LOT

Lil-Rokslider
Has there been much interest/experience in using the NockOn Archery "QuickStands", or a homemade version using old/broken carbon arrows?

I know they were originally made for the PSE NTN bows only, but there is a universal mounting plate on Ebay that would allow the Quickstands, or homemade legs, to be used on most any bow with a front stabilizer mount.

Ebay Listing: https://ebay.us/jYdLAo

Of course the NockOn QuickStands are not everyone's "cup of tea", but a set-up like that (legs that connect together to take up one quiver space and a universal mounting plate) would be a nice solution for a bow stand that is always with a person and ready to deploy whenever a situation calls for it.

NockOn QuickStands Link

I blind hunt frequently and have tried a couple different bow stands and have not been happy. It always seems something just doesn’t balance right in the spot I need to set the bow or if you bump it the bow tips over. They work great on hard level ground but rarely do I have a nice flat area. I would rather use a hook that hangs the bow within easy reach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk