"Quiet" Blaze Orange Patterned Vest?

ghott

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for a blaze orange vest that has:
- camo pattern
- quiet fabric
- full zip/button in the front
- pocket(s)

I have something similar to the picture below - but the fabric is super noisy which is problematic for stand hunting whitetails on calm days.

Any/all suggestions welcome - thanks!

blaze_vest.jpg

H80Hunter

WKR

I have ZERO experience with this or any krpytek gear but you could look into it. Your pic didn't upload, FYI.

OP
G

ghott

Lil-Rokslider

I have ZERO experience with this or any krpytek gear but you could look into it. Your pic didn't upload, FYI.

Any idea if this fabric is "quiet" ? The description on the site doesn't give any indication about the material..I'll do some digging.

Is the picture still not showing up? It works for me on several different browsers.

Drenalin

WKR
Natural Gear has a couple options. I had the stealth vest a few years ago, there was a little rustle to one of the fabric layers but the outer was good. Their simpler vest option would probably do the trick.

wytx

WKR
Check out the Cabelas Pro guide vest or the Full Feature vest, both are polyester and have pockets. Pro Guide has snaps.

JR Greenhorn

Lil-Rokslider
You've probably found something by now, but if not, LL Bean has what you're after.

It's not particularly lightweight, but it is quiet, has pockets, and comes in plain or patterned. They seem to update the design slightly every few years, but I've been happy with mine for quite a few years. Mine has snap-close pockets, but it looks like the current version doesn't.

I bought a patterned Orange Aglow vest after the season last year (so I haven't used it yet). It's surprisingly lightweight, but without pockets.

Ratamahatta

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up with this last year. Extra layer and quite blaze orange to say the least. I'll never go back to the orange vests again.
e8b8da524a028b59cf644840d52f3df2.jpg