Quietest Bino harness

Hey, I just recently got an agc myself and havent had any real field use yet. Not to derail your thread but I was curious what part of it is noisy or what movements constitute the noise that you dont like?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Randle

WKR
I have used the Agc in true timber and it is quiet. For archery I am using bino bro pro . It is very quiet and less bulk.

Tower

FNG
I bought the AGC in true timber pattern because it was noted that the fabric was quieter than the other colors/patterns.

OP
Barnesnbow

Barnesnbow

Lil-Rokslider
Mines in multi cam. It’s just awkward getting your binoculars in and out with the big top. Just my opinion. I like the concept of the marsupial with the top opening forward.

Felix40

WKR
Marsupial is definitely not quiet. Even with the new inside fabric the outside is going to crinkle when you open it. Have to be super careful when using it bowhunting

dtrkyman

WKR
Solo hunter advertises a quiet material in theirs, have never handled it.

I personally don’t care for the these type of harness, I use a Rick Young and like all the options on how you can carry them, may try his cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using a Badlands with the magnets, as long as you don't let it "slap" it's as quite as it gets. I've never had a problem with it opening up either.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

ericF

WKR
Marsupial is definitely not quiet. Even with the new inside fabric the outside is going to crinkle when you open it. Have to be super careful when using it bowhunting

How is it once it is opened? I've got the older style and was debating about getting a new one with the new fabric. Most of the time, once mine is opened it stays opened.

slim9300

WKR
Kuiu has been the quietest to me.

If quietest is the main concern it’s Kuiu hands down once broken in if you are want decent protection and function.

I far prefer my OV harness but it’s not quiet when it gets cold. When it’s 40 degrees or warmer it’s damn near silent.

I’m on the fence with these...the lack of padding had me a little worried that it wouldn’t protect them too well.
Yeah, I used to be concerned about the protection. My old harness had a lot more padding, but was heavy and bulky. I haven't had a problem with the BinoBro (other than the silly name). Plus my optics have a good warranty, so that helps alleviate the risk of damage.

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't used nor can I imagine a harness quieter than the OPW Bino Bro.

I don't care about the lack of padding, I've belly crawled with no damage to the glass inside. Removing the binos with one hand is easy, replacing them with one hand takes some getting used to.

I’ve been using AGC for 6 years now. I love it for rifle hunting, but it’s just not possible to use it while bowhunting. Its unbelievably loud. The fabric inside makes a squeaking sound as you slide your binos in or out. At this point, I refuse to pull the binos out of a deer is within 50 yards. Any recommendations on a truly quiet bino harness. I’m referring to the sound of placing and removing binoculars. I don’t think it makes a difference, but I’m using EL 8.5’s. It seems to be equally loud with any binocular I insert. Thanks