Quietest puffy

FredBear86

Lil-Rokslider
What's the quietest puffy yal have come across? Not interested in warmest or lightest or even camo just want something that is pretty doggone quiet. I'll even be wearing something over it at times but want to start with something quiet. I've got suggestions on the uncompahgre and kenai so far

Erictski

FNG
Kuiu Kenai Ultra.
No noise fabric. Pretty warm and compact for the weight. And can get. Hooded/hood less and Camo or solids.

Kuiu Kenai is the quietest I know of by a good margin.

I own the Firstlite uncle padre, arcterx atom LT, kuiu kenai, a couple Costco type cheap down, and Sitka down hoody WS.

Firstlite is the loudest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Kuiu Kenai is the quietest I know of by a good margin.

I own the Firstlite uncle padre, arcterx atom LT, kuiu kenai, a couple Costco type cheap down, and Sitka down hoody WS.

Firstlite is the loudest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang, you have an array of puffys! That's why this site kicks ass, tons of useful input.

stump06

WKR
Id have to say the kenai as well. I've had a couple different ones but the kenai is quietest and pretty warm for its weight

406unltd

WKR
I’ve bowhunted and recommend both the Uncompahgre and the kelvin lite hoody. But then again my perception or threshold for noise could be different than yours.

The TruTimber Trusuede looks interesting. They probably aren’t package or light enough for backcountry hunting but could do well for shorter hunts. They are designed to be bow hunting quiet.

Brendan

WKR
Another vote for the Kenai Ultra. Either that or you're looking at Hoodies.

My favorite puffy is the Lost Park Parka, but it isn't quiet. After those two also have a number of REI / LL Bean / Cabelas plus an Under Armor down puffy.

IdahoElk

WKR
I wouldn't expect it to hold up to thorns and continuous brush busting, but my last one made it 4 plus years without any rips or tears...
Thanks for the response, I’m looking for something to wear bird hunting under my vest and to work.