Quietest rain gear

Between the big companies like stone glacier, kuiu, Sitka and first kite who has the quietest rain gear?

FlyingDutchman

Lil-Rokslider
Sitka used to make a brushed fleece exterior rain gear that was probably the most quiet but heavy and took longer to dry out. In my experience the kuiu yukon and chugach are probably the most quiet. First Lite is also decent for noise.

I only have experience with the Kuiu Yukon but I find it to be fairly quiet once broken in a bit.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Swazi Tahr and Swazi Overpants. And they won’t wet out either. Heavy to bring along, but if you’re in real rain these are the ticket for staying dry before going to Grundens or Helly Hansen.

ORhunter74

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll go a little against what others have said about the yukon stuff. The jacket is pretty quiet. The pants on the other hand are only quiet if you’re sitting still. Walking in them is ridiculously loud to me. The butt liner… I don’t know if it’s rubbing on itself or if it’s just how stiff it is but it’s loud. Like stupid loud. Mine are pretty old and have been used for years and washed quite a few times and haven’t gotten any quieter.

NilsBackstrom

Lil-Rokslider
I got the the stone glacier m5's and I find them to be very quiet. Alot more quiet than the kuiu yukon I've borrowed in the past.