Quietest rest felt?

I've replaced the felt on my rest with things ranging from felt from the manufacturer to mystery brands to just wrapped it in leukotape that I had on hand.

It is time to replace again. What is the quietest things to use?

I replaced the insoles on a pair of my ariat work boots and cut a piece of the old insole and glued it down it’s worked better than any felt I’ve used.

paxamus

WKR
I have had great results with some left over Stealth Strips that I use to silence my tree stands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I put the original felt on my QAD and it's been there ever since. I think it's completely worn down to the plastic but it still shoots the same and I can't hear it, so I just leave it alone. It's been on there 6 years now and probably close to 50k arrows through it.

CB4

WKR
I put the original felt on my QAD and it's been there ever since. I think it's completely worn down to the plastic but it still shoots the same and I can't hear it, so I just leave it alone. It's been on there 6 years now and probably close to 50k arrows through it.
In the same boat. I have a QAD that is 9 years old. Felt has never been changed. Dont notice any noise when drawing either.

ahlgringo

WKR
You can buy the replacement felts from qad as well. I am cheap though and just use felt from my kids craft box. Cut it to the same shape as qad, then glue it on. Usually do this every couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk