Quietest Waterproof Rain Jckt

Paridgerunner

Lil-Rokslider
Need rain gear, who makes the nicest and most quiet? Was looking at Kryptek Tukar, the SKRE Nebo, Sitka downpour and perhaps Kuiu CHUGACH TR and Forloh

AllClima 3L Rain Jacket​

Dk what FL offer in waterproof. My old Cabelas MT050 is very quiet but it has scent lok lined in it which I think helps alot. But need smaller sz. Thnx guys.

KRoch

FNG
Honestly if you want quiet rain gear I would recommend the Sitka Thunderhead line but it will not keep you as dry as the others you have listed as giving up noise costs you due to the face fabric now holding moisture. Where are you hunting and what weather do you regularly experience. Keep an eye out for sales.

Venom One

WKR
I have the Downpour, Takur, and Chugach.

The Downpour is easily the quietest of those 3.
The Takur and Chugach are pretty even in the noise category.

Nicest is very subjective. A person could make a case for all of them being the "nicest" with each having their strengths and weaknesses.

Bump79

WKR
Let's bring this back to life. What's everyone's opinion on reasonably quiet rain gear?

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider
I have three nice rain jackets.

First the Pnuma Selkirk this is the quietest you can wear this on the whitetail stand bowhunting. I use this mid to late season as it is warm.

Second the Filson Reliance much better for sound than a shell but not as good as the Selkirk. This is my around town raincoat.

Third is the Arc'teryx Beta LT typical shell very noisy. It is my keep in the pack for early season in case of down pour in which case who cares about noise.