Quieting down Muddy Stagger Steps

Yakoun

FNG
New to treestand hunting. Picked up a Lone Wolf Alpha and some Muddy stagger steps. May change out the sticks for something lighter and more compact for next year, but maybe not - as a newbie I'm loving the security of the stagger steps. But, obviously they are bulky and heavy. Fine with that for now. What bugs me though is they do a lot of clanging - a bit while walking and definitely while taking them apart. Does anyone have experience with these sticks that has found a way to silence them? Also, any suggestions on how they pack onto a stand for walking would be much appreciated as well. I'm getting them in there, but it isn't always pretty!

Tsimms

FNG
Stealth strips work great. You need to pack them tighter if they are clanging while walking in. Good luck

OP
Yakoun

Yakoun

FNG
Stealth strips work great. You need to pack them tighter if they are clanging while walking in. Good luck
I had never heard of this. Looks awesome. I just spent my lunch break hockey taping the metal and putting bits of bike inner tube over the buckles to mediocre effect. The stealth products look way better on both accounts. Thanks!