Quivalizer POI Shift

Shawn_Guinn

Lil-Rokslider
I harvested my deer this year with it in the stabilzer position at 25 yards. My elk was killed at 63 yards but I couldn't use it In my down trees hide I sat in. So it came off and sat next to me. It comes on and off easy enough it created no issues. In fact I closed the deal on a grouse at 40 in the quiver traditional setting. Gear can be over thought lol. My 1st year using it I only see the positives. Practicing with all 3 shooting positions, on, off and up gave me confidence when in hunting situations.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
My buddy let me borror his quivalizer to try out. It feels pretty darn steady. I like it.

Another buddy who shoots competitively told me to go with a side stablizer instead because POI shifts with the quivalizer depending on how many arrows are in it.

I'm not robin hood. Can your average person notice the difference? Any experiences?

Thanks!

Can you notice the difference? That is all that matters.

406unltd

WKR
That thing is like putting a giant sail with a ton of leverage on the front of a bow. Little bit of wind will have you all over the place even worse than before.

mtnkid85

WKR
I agree with Brent, I can feel a difference with it empty or full but I think its just the weight effecting the pin drift and not so much a poi shift.

2000 grains of arrows is a ~4.5oz change, which you will feel.

sblount

FNG
This whole topic is perfect example of overthinking it. Of the 100 reasons that you could miss on a followup shot if you are fortunate enough to get one- this is reason 99.

Btw- i use one, practice with one, and see zero poi shift from arrow 1-5 out to 100yds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I second this. Shooting the same distances and I cant tell much, if any difference.